Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alzheimers...here I come.

Today I plugged in my new little Scentsy warmer from my sister, Heidi, aka Scentsy representative. I plugged it into the bathroom near the sinks. I took a shower, got out and got dressed. The whole time I was drying off and getting dressed, I could smell something really good. I was sniffing around trying to figure out what that smell was and where it was coming from. I sniffed all over my bedroom and I even sniffed my own body because it smelled clean and fresh so thought it could be me. I finally gave up and started getting ready and I noticed the Scentsy warmer that I had just plugged in 15 minutes earlier! The smell was coming from the warmer, of course. I just totally forgot about it right after I plugged it in. (The smell was Ocean--very clean and fresh, by the way.)


This is the regular sized warmer that I bought from Heidi. (Sorry about the blurry pictures, not really sure what happened.) I think it's pretty. The other one I had, I gave to Landon to use in his classroom. He was really excited about it, because third graders can smell pretty ripe. He's hoping to combat the ripeness with the "Snowberry" scent today.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I forgot how pretty the Roma warmer is. Good choice. We have a warmer by the front door and when we have a new scent in, people outside can smell it. My visiting teachers comment on it all the time.

weasel said...

I have that same plug in...but it broke in O's room! I am sending Heidi the pic today to see if I can get it replaced. I decided I like Enchanted mist - ALOT!

Shannon said...

I should get one for the classroom I am in--even 1st graders get a little stinky.

Lorina LeFevre said...

I have a scentsy warmer too. My friend gave me a real cute one for Christmas. I like it, because its worry free and smells good.