Jane made a "horse" for John to hunt geese with. (John made the steel frame for it.) He and a buddy get inside the horse and sneak up on geese and blow them away when they least suspect it. While we were visiting, Jane got out the horse to show us. I told her she should offer to put it on display at JoAnns. Playing around with Jane's horse was the hardest I've laughed in months. Definitely a highlight of our trip to Utah.

This horse has the most sturdy set of legs I've ever seen.

This is the talented creator of the life-like hunting horse.
Here I am, cutting loose at Jane's house with a horse head.
3 comments:
So does this get up really work? I'm glad you had fun there, it sounds like a fabulous time. :)
It really does exist! Knowing very little about hunting....the picture in my mind the horse had long yarn puppet like hair. It is actually quite lovely! So funny!
I hope none of the BLM wild horses get frisky while John is looking for geese. That is the funniest thing I've seen, Erin, you really get into it. Jane is so clever.
Post a Comment