Here's another slideshow. These are the photos my brother David took when we were all together. Again, only put yourself through this if you really want to look at my family pictures. (And the slideshow has music, so pause the blog music at the bottom of the page.)
4 comments:
Like that one - I definately need a copy of that cd...hopefully mom sends it with John! Love the ending...I knew that picture was coming and it still made me laugh!
Yep, the end with Nanny doing that is perfect. I need to get a copy of that cd.
I personally like all the pictures of your family (you, Landon and girls)! Great job on the slide show. Your talents amaze me.
I can just see Nanny on the 10:00 news flashing her gang sign! I loved having you here...missing all the kids and fun and chaos.
Post a Comment