




Lauren spotted a little plastic ducky that she wanted, so she paid $2 of her own money to play some arcade games in an effort to win 50 tickets so she could "buy" the little plastic duck, which appeared to be worth about 10 cents. She didn't care, she was satisfied with her purchase. Anything for a duck.
Today was my 2nd Sharing Time. Went much better than last week, for anyone who was concerned.
This week I'm looking forward to my guitar lesson, book club and Bunco group. Yes, I've been invited to join a Bunco group. I'll keep you posted. Also, my sister Shannon is coming to visit this week (Saturday). The girls are beside themselves with anticipation. We may have to invest in some Xanax, Valium or other tranquilizer for Lauren, in particular. She gets really crazy whenever she's around Shannon, or "Sha-nay-nay" as she likes to call her. I think that must be Shannon's African tribal name.
3 comments:
Sha-nay-nay is just as excited!!
I could use some Valium for the plane ride...just don't see how the plane stays up in the air.
It sounds like a fun weekend. Say hi to Shannon for me. :?)
Post a Comment