Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick Trip to Utah

The teachers have an inservice training today, so the kids and I have a 3 day weekend. We opted to drive to Utah to visit Kristen. My mom was also in town visiting Kristen, so it was a good weekend to do it. We stayed at a hotel at Thanksgiving Point to make it more like a mini-vacation, and to give the kids something to do.


The fun part: we got to spend quality time with my mom, Kristen, Manase, Oliviana, and the Luke family (they came up to swim, eat at JCW's and buy fudge at Cabela's). The bad part: after hearing a suspicious noise we took the truck to the shop to have a wheel hub replaced for $630. Lauren had a fever and felt sick one night, and Emma left her MP3 player in the hotel and it was never "found" by the housekeeping staff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Mom found it
Emma

weasel said...

I want copies of those pics of my kid?! That was a cute slide show, my favorite is the one of O trying to drown Nase...it happens everytime we swim, ha ha

Shannon said...

Looks like Nona has some murderous tendencies. Emsa and Loco always look so happy in pictures.

Emma said...

On dad's iPod!

Anonymous said...

Amazing how kids can sleep like that! I am always amazed that their necks don't hurt afterwards. Sorry I was a grouch that day - it was SO fun to see you guys!