Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cold Temperatures!

Today it was well below zero when I drove the girls to school, so I bundled up appropriately. Emma decided to take pictures:

Me, leaving to start the car to warm up for about 10-15 minutes. (I SOOOO miss a garage!)

Me, after starting the car, waiting for Lauren to get ready to go. My robe is warmer than my coat, so I wear that over my pajamas every morning when I drive the girls to school. I usually wear my red, fuzzy slippers too, but today I wore shoes over my hospital slipper-socks.

This is Lauren, just about to get her coat on, proudly posing with her loving mother, who gladly drives her spoiled little babies to school every day so they don't freeze their bum-chums off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you look just like my Iraq-y daughter! Nice burka.

Heidi said...

Wow, you just need curlers in your hair and you'd be perfect. Your girls are lucky to have you. :)

Lorina LeFevre said...

I waw thinking al-qaeda, myself. That's too cold for me, more power to you. Thank you for saving my nieces "bum-chums!"

Shannon said...

Yikes! Cold weather sucks!!

weasel said...

Um, maybe you should invest in a new coat?! Just saying...but I was laughing so hard I snorted! Nase was like, what the hell?!