Thursday, March 17, 2011

Playing at Landon's School

Tuesday Oliviana and I went to Landon's school to watch him in a school assembly. The teachers and PTO members put on a skit/reader's theater for the kids. Landon played the part of "Star-slinging Sam" the grinning, happy cowboy who shoots stars at bad guys and makes them happy and helpful. It was really cute and fun for Oliviana to be with all the kids and cheer or boo for the good guys and bad guys. She sat with Lauren and Lauren's class.
This is "Star-slinging Sam," with his class. (Just FYI...he's got an Ammon and a Moroni in his class this year. He calls them "the prophets," but not to their faces because he thinks he might get in trouble.)
Before the assembly, we ate lunch with Landon and Lauren, in his classroom. Landon and I had Jimmy John's but the girls had the school lunch. Then Lauren took Oliviana out to recess to play. Shelby is Lauren's friend who was excited to play with Oliviana, too!
The snow is as depressing as it looks!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Try having "Liahona" in your class--I do! When I read the class list I knew I was in Utah.