Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New School Clothes

Last week we went school clothes shopping! Nana was here and we love shopping with Nana! Emma and Lauren held a "fashion show" with their new clothes (including clothes Lauren had bought in Oregon with her Target gift cards). Disregard the tags...we weren't 100% sure we were keeping everything when we took these pictures.*Note: Our camera viewing window is shattered so I can't see what I'm taking a picture of. I also refused to take a picture of Emma when she had a fake cheesy grin on, so some of the pictures are kind of bad, but it's not Emma's fault. Also, these clothes look better in person than in these pictures...just believe me, they're cute.* Emma wants to know what she should wear on the first day of school, so if you have an opinion, she'd really like some input.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I like most of Emma's clothes but I chose the 4th picture of clothes for her to wear on the first day of school. Love Lauren's stuff too!

Lorina LeFevre said...

I personally love the pink dress outfit, but if you dont want to wear a dress to school, I like the last outfit, too. You are going to be one styling kid this year. I like Lauren's white shirt and peace sign jacket and skirt. Cute, cute, cute!!

Anonymous said...

All so cute. I vote for the sheer black top with flowers.

Shannon said...

I like them all but especially the 2nd outfit.

jenny said...

The skirt is so cute! Where did you get all the cute clothes!?