They are super cute and fit right into our little "Autumn Display" to beautify the LeFevre home.
Oh, and I made another pie! This time it was a chicken/leek pot pie right out of the People magazine I got for my birthday! The pie was FAT-TASTIC! 2 sticks of butter, heavy cream and plenty of shortening in the crust, but it was delicious. 
By the way, for those who were wondering, we had a great time at my little 40th birthday party Friday night. 4 out of the 5 couples we invited were able to make it. We had Lucy's pizza (reheated on our pizza stone), guacamole and chips, cream cheese with chili sauce and crackers, sour cream lemon pie (the Ricks' brought it from Frontier Pies; I didn't make it!), and 7-layer bars. We played that charades-type game that Sara taught us a couple years ago when we were all together at Mom and Dad's house in the backyard. We had a lot of fun! I didn't take any pictures, so you'll just have to believe me.
5 comments:
Your pie looks delicious!
I like your little autumn table and I'm also glad that you had a great birthday.
Glad I looked @ this while Oliviana was sleeping..she is always asking about getting decorations...those pumpkins are cute. what are they made of?
The pumpkins are really cute. I don't know what they are made of though. I'm glad you had a great birthday!!
MMMMMMMMMMM, pie.....
Post a Comment