Lauren has been bugging us for months to paint her room. Finally I told her that if she could keep her room cleaned up for a month, we'd paint over Christmas break. Unfortunately, she did a good job, so we painted today. The color choice was a battle between Dad and Lauren, but finally they both gave a little and compromised on "early green tomato." Believe it or not, Lauren wanted it even brighter/darker. We didn't paint the ceiling or trim, so it isn't
completely overwhelming. Here are the results: (notice the cute peace sign bedding she got for Christmas.)Before:


Prepped for painting:

Lauren did about 50% of the painting. She did a great job and worked hard.


After:



We haven't hung the curtains or finished putting up her "decor," but the main stuff is in there. I think it turned out cute and she loves it.
5 comments:
I look forward to the day that my girls can have freedom of choice in their bedroom colors. Good for Lauren in having such great taste.
It looks really cute.
Now that I see the whole bedroom done, I really like it. It looks cute with her bed set.
That is bright but looks right with her bedding.
Really cute!!!
Post a Comment