| I've had to turn into a regular wife since Landon has been working until 8:00 p.m. every night. He isn't around to help or make dinner for us anymore, so the chore has fallen to me every single night. I hate it, by the way. Nothing ever sounds good to eat and Landon won't eat certain types of foods that the rest of us will eat, so it's a pain in the butt every single day. I made this delightful dinner the other night and everyone actually loved it. It is just a baguette spread with chive and onion cream cheese topped with sliced roast beef and provolone cheese, toasted under the broiler, then tomato and avocado added on top. The pasta salad is in our cookbook, called "smoked mozzarella penne salad." It was such a good meal! Not traditional, but all of us liked it and that's all that matters. |
2 comments:
Yes please!!
Yummy! that sounds so good!!!
Post a Comment