Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day activities

For Father's Day, we made Dad egg burritoes for breakfast.  For gifts, we gave him some flavored woodchips to use on the grill, plus some siracha chili sauce, and a jar of kalamata olives.  We had ribs for dinner, salad, bread and ice cream sundaes for dessert.  We tried really hard to be nice to him, and I didn't go to any meetings that night.   
On Father's Day we allowed Dad to use the remote without any interference from us.  As a result, we were kind of bored.  So the girls came up with this fun activity.  (Lauren is drawing on Emma's feet.)
 
They spent hours doing this.

This is an example of Lauren's handiwork.  I think it's a flower.

Maybe it's a smiley face, I don't know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We also let Dad have the remote for the day...about killed me. I went to bed about 8:00.

Shannon said...

Trust me...it was awful not being able to use the remote on Father's Day. "Storage Wars" kind of loses its appeal after the 5th show.

Lorina LeFevre said...

I vote smiley face! Glad Landon had I nice day!!