Monday, August 20, 2012

More Large Marge Photos

My 3 kids!

I went to the doctor today.  I had a non-stress test, which is just a test where they monitor both me and the baby for a 30 minute time period.  Apparently I'm having regular contractions, and the baby is super healthy.  The placenta is great and providing whatever it needs to provide to keep him happy in there.  My doctor doesn't do cervix checking unless I request it, because he doesn't think it provides relevant information unless he's planning to induce.  He said he'd be happy to check if I want him to, but otherwise he doesn't find the information helpful.  I was surprised to hear this, but on the other hand, kinda happy about it.  Call me old-fashioned, but I don't need anyone up in my business unless there's a good reason for it.  So now I'll be going to the doctor every week and having the non-stress test until the baby shows up.  Should be around 3 weeks from now!  Hopefully not much longer than that! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful with your gang. Can hardly wait to get there and bask in all that LeFevre aura.

Wendy said...

The girls look so excited! What a fun time for your family!

Shannon said...

Lindsey and I think you should hold on for Sept. 24th...of course, if you do the baby will be 20 lbs but you'll do fine.

Heidi said...

You look great! I think your shirt is adorable.

jenny said...

Oh My gosh, you look so pregnant!!!! :)

Lorina LeFevre said...

I'm getting very excited!!