Monday, October 29, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

The girls carved pumpkins last night! 

Emma did hers all by herself and Lauren did about 80% by herself (Dad helped).

I sat, coached, rocked, nursed and patted.






Levi outgrew his "Mommy's Handsome Valentine" outfit that Kristen gave us at the baby shower.  It was funny because she knew it wouldn't fit by Valentine's day, but it was on clearance so she bought it anyway.  It was one of my favorite gifts that day.
Chunky Monkey/Handsome Valentine

SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Dad gets home either after 7 or after 8 many days of the week.  He can't wait to hold his baby and baby loves sleeping on his dad.

Love that smile!  He smiles at me when I'm changing his diaper in the middle of the night in the dark.  It's so cute!  I inevitably start laughing or cooing back at him despite my intentions to teach him that it's not play time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins are impressive!
I wish you could add pictures of Levi daily. I'm afraid we're missing so much in this first year of growth.

Heidi said...

The pumpkins look great!

Shannon said...

I love his cute little nose...such a doll.

weasel said...

I haven't read blogs for a while - cute pictures! Love his smiles!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Great pumpkins!! and such a cute little pumpkin!!