It was another great Christmas! The girls were told on Christmas Eve that every time they fought with each other, we'd be opening gifts a half hour later in the morning. We started out with 7:00 a.m. Dad was told that if he yelled at the girls (or farted), they'd get to open gifts a half hour earlier. We ended up opening gifts at 7:30 a.m. after all the various infractions were calculated.
 |
| Super excited to get started! |
 |
| Just happy to have a clean diaper! |
 |
| All three cuties before the festivities began. |
 |
| Lauren got HUGE dolphin slippers that she loves. |
 |
| Levi crashed soon after the gifts were opened. |
 |
| Grammy made cute pajama pants for the girls. Whose butt do you think this belongs to? |
 |
| Nana had taken the girls to buy Christmas gifts for Levi when she was here earlier in December. This fun toy is from Lauren. |
 |
This is from Emma. It lights up and plays songs.
We also bought Levi a high chair, some baby genius dvds and cds (like baby einstein), and some pajamas. We're buying him a bigger, fancier car seat in a month or so. It will be the convertable kind so he can use it backward-facing and then forward-facing later. |
 |
| The girls each got their own Ipod Touch with the money from Nana this year. They were so excited! Definitely their favorite gifts. Aunt Lorina and Christina gave them an "outfit in a box," which has become a favorite gift over the years. (They give them gift cards to use at JC Penney, Claires, and Payless.) Santa also brought the girls some Ipod gift cards, Ipod covers, Toms shoes and some books they'd each requested. Emma also got a cake stand and off-set spatula, the game "Pit," slippers, the movie The Count of Monte Cristo, and other odds and ends. Lauren got the game "Curses," Floam, a nightgown, and other stuff. They put up with a lot this year with me being pregnant and then sharing my time with Levi the last few months. We spoiled them and tried to buy their forgiveness. |
 |
| I bought Landon a helicopter this year. He also got scratch off lottery tickets (from Emma and from me...he won $16!) and a punch drink card to Horkley's for 44 ounce drinks. |
 |
| This is what I did much of the day. For Christmas, I got a hair dryer, some chocolate, some pajamas, lip balm and a People magazine. Landon wanted to buy me something really nice this year, but evidently I'm really hard to buy for. I asked him to pay someone to come clean the windows and blinds, but he thought we should just do it "ourselves". I asked for a new Kitchenaid, but the bigger size is just barely bigger than the one I have and costs significantly more. If only I liked jewelry! His job would be so much easier. |
 |
| This is a really cute kid. |
4 comments:
Such a nice post..such a nice family!!
That is awesome! I got Jason an rc helecopter too. He was tickled pink over it. Glad to hear your family had such a good Christmas.
It's nice to hear you had a lovely Christmas. Things are nice, but you got the best gift ever, a new family member. I cant wait to make him smile!!!!
Love the pictures - it's obviously that child is part moose...or Tongan!
Post a Comment