Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Meadows Circus


This week the girls have been planning a "circus" with their friends in the neighborhood. They made flyers, practiced and had a dress rehearsal last night. Today they performed. The boys, who were originally going to participate, backed out after getting tired of being bossed around by the girls.

This is the flyer the girls taped on doors.

These are the spectators.

These are some of the circus performers (Lauren is on the big wheel).

This is Emma walking the elephant.This is Emma, doing her tightrope routine.

The circus performers after the show.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

The girls and their friends are so clever and resourceful to put on a circus; it's nice that people still do fun things like that.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen the circus in person. You kiddos are so clever and funny. I was happy to see your lawn and tree. It looks so different from April. Who did the fliers? very inviting. Ems and Lo, you are so cute and I love all you spuds tons and bunches.

weasel said...

I think it's really funny that the boys backed out! That's really funny! Reminds me of the Christmas show they put on for Nase and I our first Christmas in your apt!

Lorina LeFevre said...

This little circus is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. What an imagination the girls have. Watching Emma walk the elehant made me smile.

Lorina LeFevre said...

This little circus is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. What an imagination the girls have. Watching Emma walk the elehant made me smile.