Friday, December 26, 2008

Day After Christmas

Today was filled with, what else? Shopping and good food. Is anyone sensing a theme?
We wanted the girls to use their giftcards (Justice, Barnes and Noble, and Walmart), I wanted to shop at Catherine's (fat lady store) and Lane Bryant, and Landon wanted to go back to Burlington Coat Factory and buy some boots he had scouted out earlier in the week. We met up with everyone at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and enjoyed 120 wings, fries and onion rings. We tried Asian Zinger wings along with Honey BBQ, Medium, and Parmesan Garlic wings. It was a euphoric experience. After lunch we did some more shopping (found $3 lotion at Bath and Body Works!) then went back to Nana's house. Emma and Lauren went to see Bolt (a movie) with Stacy and Stacy's sister's 2 daughters--the girls call them their "other cousins." They also went out to dinner together after the movie. It was so much fun for the girls! They loved having a special date with Stacy and their other cousins. Landon, Lorina and I went to see "Doubt" at the movies. Lorina and I liked it. (There were no guns and nobody died, so Landon did not love it.) I bet it gets some awards--fantastic acting.
Tonight we will be bathing the girls, doing laundry, gathering our stuff, and packing for our trip north. We'll be spending tomorrow night with the Lukes and driving home on Sunday.

3 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun.