Saturday the girls and I got our hair done at the Paul Mitchell school in town. Enjoy the before and after shots:

Anyone who knows Lauren, understands that she knows what she wants. She insisted on having bangs and her hair cut just below her ears. She wanted her hair flipped up for church yesterday, so I just did what I was told. For school today, her hair was straight. Landon and I think when she gets her hair cut short, her personality matches her haircut...short and sassy. By the way, Lauren's hair took two and a half hours by an inexperienced student.
Emma is growing her hair out, so she just got a trim on Saturday. We curled it under for church yesterday. Emma's haircut took about two hours.
Try not to be afraid. I know I look kind of intense. I got the 4 inches of gray roots covered and got more subtle highlights (not very noticeable in the photo). My hair took 4 hours.
2 comments:
Lauren reminds me of a little girl on one of Beverly Cleary's old bookscovers--very cute. Emma looks so grownup and sweet.
Man, Lauren looks so much like a Kimball in the after shot. I love the new styles. All you girls look great. Ems is growing into a precious young lady--slow down!!!
Erin, I like the color and I admire your patience. I'd have killed after a couple of hours.
Post a Comment