Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cat on a Leash

Today we bought a harness and a leash for the cat. Our goal is to get him used to it so we can take him for walks. He's kind of like our little toy. In the video, it's the first time he's ever been outside. I think we kind of scared him with our enthusiasm.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I bet it was a shock to his system to be outside in that freezing cold weather too. He's an adorable kitty.

weasel said...

I've seen a bunny on a leash, why not the cat! I think it was funny when Landon just picked him up by it..to hell w it!

Anonymous said...

Just because they sell cat leashes it doesn't mean cats have the disposition to go for walks. I'd rather wrestle a greased pig than try to sell a cat on a leash.

weasel said...

you should come w us to ST. George this weekend - Nase is playing Rugby! or if you come, I could not go and have someone to hang out w !