Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drug Activity

Monday afternoon we looked out the upstairs window and saw that the police had stopped a car on highway 20. In the end, three people were handcuffed and taken away and it appeared that there were several little bags of drugs found in their car. (They used a dog to find the drugs.) It was kind of fun to watch.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could get a job with the Rexburg paper taking pix. Did you recognize any of the perps?

Kris said...

Your a natural Glady's Kravitz! Go get em'!

weasel said...

Lol - that made me laugh...when I saw your picture w the binoculars, good one!

Heidi said...

I saw this entry right after watching the show Border Patrol. Now I want to know if they had to strip their car and find any more drugs.

Lorina LeFevre said...

You guys are so funny- I told Nana it reminded me of the time we called the police because there were kids on top of the roof of the school across the street. We stood at my bedroom and watched them get rounded up. No binoculars, though.