An account of the LeFevre family enjoying the journey.
This is Lauren and Emma playing jumprope in the house. This is a pretty unedited video, so forgive the poor quality.
I love hearing the giggles..the kids are so cute together. I miss them and you bigguns a bunch.
I want you to know that I have been waking up at night with Harvest Moon in my head and then I can't go back to sleep..I kind of feel like sitting on a bale of straw and pick my banjo.
As long as you don't squeal like a pig.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love hearing the giggles..the kids are so cute together. I miss them and you bigguns a bunch.
I want you to know that I have been waking up at night with Harvest Moon in my head and then I can't go back to sleep..I kind of feel like sitting on a bale of straw and pick my banjo.
As long as you don't squeal like a pig.
Post a Comment