Last night Christina wanted to make some fried zucchini with a huge zucchini she grew in her yard in Las Vegas, so she breaded and fried zucchini and chicken strips in buttermilk, Frank's Red Hot, and egg, as well as some self-rising flour. Everything was really yummy. I think we only used half the zucchini and all 7 of us were stuffed.
Here's Christina taking a little nap while she and Emma prep the chicken and zucchini.
Here's a picture of the happy recipients of Christina's hard work.
3 comments:
You changed your table around!
Taking a little nap - ha ha! Sounds really good! I told Nase we should go there this weekend, since he doesn't have to work tomorrow or Saturday...but he just wants to fish all weekend - yah...not! I was thinking you need to have a garage sale soon and me come up to sell a bunch of baby crap!
Fried zucchini is so good! Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment