Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowfest 2010

Saturday we went to our 6th Snowfest in Rexburg. We got there in time to see the Christmas tree bonfire and let the girls do some sledding. We felt like we had to go since we've been every year since we've lived here, but to be honest, Landon and I weren't as excited to go as we've been in past years. I couldn't get Landon to turn around and pose in front of the fire, so I got a back of the head shot.
The girls posed, then I had to make Lauren take a picture of me or I'd never be in any pictures.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Every year I keep thinking to myself...next year I am going to go to this. Now that I've waited so long, I don't know if the little people would enjoy it so much...but glad you all enjoyed it!