We spent a few hours on Sunday going through hundreds of older photos, picked some good ones, and scanned them into the computer in black and white. I'm planning to choose a few, buy or make some black frames, then hang them on the wall in some kind of arrangement. We have ZERO family pictures on any wall in our house, so I thought I'd better get on it. I thought everyone who reads my blog may enjoy seeing some of the pictures we chose. I'll post them little by little so you don't get overwhelmed. I would LOVE input on your favorite pictures and which ones you think I should put on the wall. My problem is going to be narrowing down the selection. Today will be the "Lauren Collection."


We have SO MANY pictures of Lauren crying or looking mad. I'm expecting to hear all about it one day after she goes through therapy.

Christmas, 2003. I made the girls these matching flannel jumpers that had Dragon Tales characters all over them (they chose the fabric). They had received a dress-up box from Aunt Lorina/Christina, Lauren was wearing the necklaces and hat. She was 3 months away from 3 years old.



How could you not love this kid?! Landon said over and over in the first few minutes after Lauren was born, "She's so beautiful! Look how beautiful she is!"
5 comments:
Flippin' cute! My favorite pictures are the last two.
I love the one with her crying and the last one. SOOOOO cute!
She's such an imp.
Definately hang up the last one! Darling!
What a cute girl. They all seem wall worthy to me,
Post a Comment