Yesterday we went on a drive up to Moody Meadows, which is in the hills above Rexburg out past the dry farms. We brought the dutch oven and Landon had prepared sausage, peppers, onions and potatoes to fry up for dinner over a campfire. We found a good spot after about 30 minutes on muddy, dirt roads. The girls had a place to play in the water, we had a good fire going, and were getting ready to cook when we heard thunder and saw lightening. We got in the truck and waited about 20 minutes for the rain to stop, but it rained for about 45 minutes. Our fire burned out, and we packed everything up and went to Big Jud's. Landon was the only one disappointed, because the girls and I weren't too excited about his menu anyway. Big Jud's was delightful.
The water was cold, but the girls loved it!

Landon found a stick/tree to hang onto for balance, but they said it was a little too big.

I found this picture online. These are what Big Jud burgers look like, if you've never had the pleasure. Landon, Emma and I split one and are completely stuffed. Lauren always goes with the mini-corndog kids' meal. The fries are homemade, greasy and delicious, as are the onion rings.
4 comments:
Love Big Juds!!!
You guys are always doing fun stuff. We are so boring.
How can I get one of these burgers shipped to me?
I forgot how big those things are...thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment