Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lauren's School Clothes

I took Lauren school clothes shopping last Monday. She didn't really need a lot, so we just got new shoes, a fleece jacket, some earrings (she is trying to build up her supply after getting her ears pierced back in May), and a couple of cheap outfits. She was so happy! My kids tend to be so excited and grateful for anything they get, that it is tempting to spend more than I can afford just to see their excitement. We stayed in Rexburg for this shopping trip, so Lauren was outfitted by Walmart and K-mart this year, and she couldn't be happier.This will probably be her first day of school outfit. She loves wearing leggings, so these are leggings that look like skinny jeans. She also fell in love with the shoes from Payless. They are Wizards of Waverly Place shoes. She's been asking to wear them everyday.She did get a couple other pairs of leggings, but just kept on the one pair for the "fashion show." She also has many other outfits that were hand-me-downs from Emma, but these are her brand new clothes.
I guess the peace sign is popular right now. Lauren loved this jacket with the peace sign, so she'll be wearing it until it starts getting too cold.
*I took Emma school clothes shopping on Tuesday, but she wants to wait until she gets a couple things in the mail from our online shopping before she models her clothes for the blog "fashion show."

5 comments:

Lorina LeFevre said...

I love the tennis shoes, too! Hope you have a great first day of school. Love you!!

weasel said...

The jacket is cute for sure! I love new clothes for school

Shannon said...

Cutie!

Anonymous said...

Good shopping!! Sweet Loco!

jenny said...

Caroline loves the peace sign too! It is a big thing right now!