Monday, August 30, 2010

Emma

Emma and I went shopping last Tuesday, but I haven't posted any of her outfits. She wanted to wait for her gauchos to come from Target online, but she still hasn't tried on all of her outfits for me. Here are some of them:

We found some good fitting jeans and 2 cute shirts at JC Penney...Emma's current favorite clothing store. We bought the longer sleeve white shirt at Downeast, another favorite store. We also found a dress and a skirt there, but I don't have pictures of them yet. They're REALLY cute.

I'm not sure that this shirt works with the gauchos, but Emma was experimenting. We found her shoes at Payless. We "pre-shopped" by looking at every single shoe Payless carries online first, then we went to the actual store and she went right to the pair she had already picked out when we were looking online. She tried them on and we were out of there in about 4 minutes. I love pre-shopping!

The girls were all ready for church yesterday and I thought they looked so cute, I had to take a picture. I made Emma's skirt last year or the year before and Lauren got her dress at the ward give and take in June. They are such beautiful little girls!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Emma looks adorable in all her clothes and your girls look wonderful for church. :)

Anonymous said...

I MISS MY ADORABLE GIRLS!!!!!

weasel said...

That second picture of Emma is my favorite...was she trying different hair styles w different outfits too - I so do that!

Shannon said...

Cute girls! Tell Emma I have worn the flower barrette she made me to school 3 times so far. Love it and I match all of the little girls.

Lorina LeFevre said...

I love all the outfits, but I agree with Kristen, the second one is my favorite. Looks like Emma already an accomplished shopper.

jenny said...

Cute!! Love her clothes!