Here's the remains of the peas we "shucked"?

We turned our pea crop into this (5 pints):
and this (a yummy lunch of garden peas and carrots):
We don't expect much from our corn, our squash never even sprouted, and our tomatoes will produce maybe 12 tomatoes if we're lucky. We're still expecting quite a few onions and carrots. So considering we haven't exactly tended our garden, and we bought the cheapest seeds available, I think we're getting a great return on our limited investment. I don't think any vegetable is worth the sweat it requires to grow it myself. I'm happy to buy it.
3 comments:
Peas & Carrots, just like Forest and Jenny!
Love it!
Yummy! Nothing better than fresh veggies.
Good heavens what the heck is on the sewing table in an aquarium? You haven't gone all soft on us and gotten a live animal have you?
Post a Comment