Friday, August 6, 2010

Rigby Lake

We went to Rigby Lake yesterday with my friend, Jenny's family, the Bates. It was a lot of fun! We just sat under the umbrella and watched the kids swim and play in the sand. Landon swam for a while with the kids, and Jenny was brave enough to get in the water in her swimsuit. I got my feet wet, but that was good enough for me. To get the girls to take a shower after swimming in a lake or river, I tell them there are microscopic crabs on their skin. I think I've said it enough that it deters me from getting too far in the water.
We had a great time with the Bates, then went to dinner with the Jones's. We left all 6 kids at their house with pizza, while we went to the new Chinese restaurant in town. The first time I went there, I liked it, but last night it was gross. It wasn't bad food, just really bland. I don't think I'll be going there again any time soon. We went back to their house and launched some 2-liter bottle rockets in their back yard. The kids really liked it and there were no creepy neighbors to annoy us.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I see the back of Lorelai's head in that bottom picture. And it is just a good thing you did not sneak any pictures of me in my swimsuit, or you would be my frenemy!!!!

Lorina LeFevre said...

You have all that sand, where are the sand castles?? It's kinda of nice to have a little beach like area for the girls to play in.