We've been watching lots of family videos, dating back to the day Emma was born. The girls are loving it, and I get sadder and sadder as I watch the years fly by on the screen. As we watch, Landon and I have said several times, "We make such good babies, don't we?"
Landon has been trying to figure out how to get our videos dubbed onto CDs and downloaded onto the computer. He did one video so far, but the one part I wanted to share on the blog ended a little early for some reason. Either way, this video is so cute you're gonna DIE!
Emma is 3 1/2 and Lauren is 1 1/2, it's at our house in Sandy, Utah. Turn up the volume because it's kind of quiet.
I love that Emma is in her underwear, because that's how I like to sleep for bedtime or naps. When I slept with the girls during naps, she'd insist on stripping down to her panties to be like me. Also, I sang and rocked the girls every night of their lives until they were at least 3 years old.
5 comments:
Lol - cute, that's how I remember the girls when I lived there! Oliviana was convinced that it was her, until she saw Lauren!
How sweet are those two girls?!!
I love videos, they are going to cherish those captured moments their whole life, even when they are showing them to their grandchildren.
How sweet! They look so different and yet the same now.
You are right, that is pretty much the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!
what the heck!? I don't remember them being so little when you lived in Sandy! Good stuff!
Post a Comment