Hey everyone, I just added a button for a really funny blog. It's called "Seriously So Blessed" and it makes fun of Mormon women's blogs. It makes me laugh out loud! I recommend going straight to the sidebar of the blog and reading the description of her family, then go to the "favorites" link on her blog to get a taste for her blog posts. I think whoever really writes this blog is brilliant! She nails Mormon culture, right down to the misspellings and mispronunciations.
Enjoy!!
3 comments:
Very funny! My favorite is when she described what she wore out and was glad she didn't slack on her headband. I know there's a few people like her in the world, but I pray not to many.
I don't see what is so funny about her blog! jk
I ran across this blog months ago and have always gotten a smile out of it. :)
Post a Comment