Lauren has been participating in a city of Rexburg drama class that focuses on skits and comedy. She had a performance at the Rexburg Tabernacle a couple of weeks ago. She did fantastic! She loves being on stage and we'll keep looking for opportunities for her to act.
Landon got stuck doing all the holiday cookie baking with the girls. He really dislikes baking, but he's such a good dad, so he make these cute little candy cane cookies with the girls. They also made gingerbread cookies together.
Landon's class decorated gingerbread houses for their class party. There were two extra, so he brought them home for Lauren and Emma to decorate:
Last Sunday I had intended to go to church, but I cleaned the bathroom a little too vigorously on Saturday and almost ripped open my surgical wounds, so I stayed home. I made Landon and Emma take pictures of each other because I thought they looked fantastic! Landon bought 2 new suits when his mom was here, to celebrate graduating with his Master's and to be prepared to interview and obtain a principal job soon. He wore it to church on Sunday and I thought he looked hot.
Emma bought this skirt from Downeast Outfitters in the summer and I just found this cute shirt to wear with it. She hadn't worn the skirt yet because she couldn't seem to find the right shirt to go with it. I'm not sure if the picture shows it, but in person she looked about 16 years old. She's 5 feet 4 inches now and looks so grown up!!
2 comments:
RANDON, YOU LOOK MAAAVELOUS! What a wonderful bunch of LeFevres. It's nice to have all the busy stuff behind you. Ems, you rock that outfit! Miss you all!
Looking great Landon and Emma. I think it's wonderful that the girls have such fun activities to be involved in. When did you get that sparkley beaded Christmas tree like Mom's? I want to get my hands on one.
Post a Comment