Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oliviana Singing In The Car

This video is Oliviana singing in the car on the way to meet her mom in Tremonton. The first song is "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars and the second is "California Gurls" by Katy Perry, featuring Snoop Dogg. It's just over 5 minutes, so prepare yourself. I think it's really funny. Enjoy...

6 comments:

weasel said...

Holy crap - this kid is so funny! She is here watching it giving a the singing & dancing version! She just asked if we can put some music on so she can do some here like those!

Heidi said...

That is the funnies thing I've seen in a long time. She's just so much fun! Great job Oliviana!!!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorina LeFevre said...

I loved every second, especially my favorite song, "Just the Way You Are!"

J Luke said...

The kid is a natural performer! She has superstar written all over her!

newbigdogjason said...

Well she is going to be the next diva or aready is! Good job O'