Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Emma's Plants
Emma has turned our kitchen table into her own personal garden. Every time I look, there are more little pots of dirt and little green shoots coming up.
As far as I know, she is growing a pineapple (you really can grow a pineapple plant...we watched a Youtube video about it...I'll post the video so you can watch it), cilantro, cabbage, basil, zinnias, a mini-rose plant, and some kind of flowers that attract butterflies. Landon bought her a mini-greenhouse kit from Scholastic that had flowers that supposedly attract butterflies...we'll see. Anyway, I just do what she tells me--buy more soil, save plastic butter/sour cream containers, don't throw her stuff away, etc. She does the all the rest. I've heard her talking to Landon about building a raised flower bed to put outside the house that she wants to paint pink and brown. I love that she's into this little hobby, but I try to stay out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment