Monday, May 2, 2011

Planter Box, Rolls, Babies

Emma and Landon built this awesome planter box on Saturday together! Because we can't plant anything in the flower beds around our townhouse, Emma drew up some plans for Dad to help her make this planter box. She is going to plant a couple of tomato plants and some basil...at least that is today's plan. It may change as time goes by. I think it turned out beautiful!
We had so much ham left over from Easter that I made a pan of rolls to eat ham sandwiches with. I can't help taking a picture almost every time I make rolls because I think they are so pretty when they are done. Self-indulgent, I know.This is Lily...my new favorite 1-year old. I thought it was funny that she had stuffed her mouth full of crackers and was still trying to smile at me. The older girls got jealous and tried to do the same thing, but I had to tell them it wasn't as cute when you know better. (I know I'm mean, but it's true...)


3 comments:

Jones Family said...

All of it looks awesome. I need to get my rolls to look like yours. I still want to actually watch you make them sometime!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Cute girls!!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Love the planter box!