Last night we went to Erin and Steve Stewart's house to make gingerbread houses with the Bates and the Stewarts. Erin was in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving so she stopped at IKEA and bought gingerbread house kits for $4 that we used to decorate. I was happy to go for social reasons, but a little hesistant to enjoy decorating a gingerbread house. It turned out so fun, though! Landon and I had low expectations because of our combined limited creativity, but this is how ours turned out:
I had Erin buy us an extra house for the girls to decorate, and here is their handiwork:





3 comments:
What a fun way to get the holiday season underway. You guys have some serious skills!
Very cute! The kids did theirs today. Mine is still not done and never will be, I'm afraid...
How cute! I have always wanted to decorate a gingerbread house. Emma is starting to look so grown-up.
Post a Comment