While Lauren and Landon were in Las Vegas, I took Emma school clothes shopping! We rarely get the opportunity to shop without one or both of our little helpers, so this was a treat. We started by eating lunch at the Olive Garden. We never eat there, so it was kind of fun. After lunch we headed to the mall and shopped at JC Penney. Everything Emma tried on, she liked! We had to pare down her choices so we stayed within some kind of a budget. She still ended up with about 4 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of shoes and a new Jansport backpack. She seemed super happy with her purchases.
 |
| This shirt actually looks better in person. She says it reminds her of a cowgirl shirt. The pants are skinny jeans and she loves how skinny they make her look. |
 |
| She picked out this cute vest/shirt to go with her skinny jeans. |
 |
| This is a weird choice for Emma, but she LOVES it. The print is actually tiny little elephants. She wants to wear it for her school pictures. |
 |
| These jeans were only around $12 at Downeast. They were having major clearance on denimn, so we were happy! |
 |
| This purple shirt was one of my favorites. |
 |
| We found these PE shoes at Target for only $7.48! We've been looking for shoes for months for her. We tried Payless, JC Penney, Big Five, Famous Footwear, and online. I thought I was going to have to bite the bullet and spend lots of money, but amazingly we found these size 11 shoes at Target on clearance and she actually liked them! She has wide feet and I don't think she technically wears size 11 with all shoes, so it was a challenge to find the right fit. |
4 comments:
Love the new clothes. Emma is just so cute and grown up.
She's just so pretty. Her smile is amazing. She looks great in everything.
She looks so tall!
Emma you are such a cutie! I like everything, but I super like the vest thing and your way cute tennies!!
Post a Comment