 |
| Beautiful, right? |
 |
| The ever-photogenic Mr. LeFevre |
 |
Trying a little harder.
Mr. LeFevre has 27 kids, but they're all good! They're smart and well-behaved this year so he's happy. He had a good day, but as always, that first day really kicks his butt! He was so hot, sweaty and exhausted when he got home. |
 |
| First day of 8th grade! |
 |
| Emma came home happy from her first day of 8th grade. Her favorite class will be yearbook! There are only 9 or 10 kids in the class and she is only one of 2 8th graders. She gets a "press pass" that allows her access to taking pictures during school events and they get to walk 3 blocks to Arctic Circle every Friday during class for a treat. Who wouldn't love that? |
 |
| First day of 6th grade! She was very worried in the morning, afraid she wouldn't like anyone in her classes. She put on her shoes and said she felt much better. She knew her shoes made her look cute so she wasn't worried anymore. A very Lauren way of thinking. |
 |
| Lauren came home so happy! When she arrived at school she saw a girl who was crying, so she sat down by her and soon she had 2 other girls sitting with them at their table. Now they're all friends. She loves her science teacher, Mr. Hyde. She said he looks like a hairy monkey because he has a lot of arm hair, and he's like a hippy because he doesn't care if anyone raises their hand and he just wants everyone to have a good time in his class. He likes to joke around a lot and make the kids laugh, so you know Lauren is in heaven. |
I spent the first day of school cleaning the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room and picking up clutter. It was so nice to clean up and have it stay clean for hours until they all came home. I decided that no matter how uncomfortable and tired I am right now, I'm not tempted to get induced early because I'm relishing these last days of peace and quiet before I have another one needing me all day.
3 comments:
Love the pictures of all 3 of your school kids. I just hope Levi can keep up on the cuteness and awesome score card. You guys are all so quirky and cool!
Landon is so freaking funny in his pictures.
I look like the first picture of Landon, everyday at around 2:45.
Post a Comment