| Lauren won a Kobo E-Reader from the library summer reading program! She was one of the grand prize winners (from a drawing). She stayed up until 12:30 a.m. one night and told me the next morning she had figured out how to access the Internet on it. (We have new rules for using it in her room now.) I think of it as an IPad that you might buy at the dollar store. She can buy books on it, download apps (her favorite is a whoopee cushion app that lets out farts every time she touches it), read her email, play games, etc. I think you can buy this particular e-reader for about $100 or $150 online. Pretty cool prize though!! |
4 comments:
Way to go Landon, pro shopper Erin and Lauren!
So glad, Landon got some fishing in. Nice bouncy seat and reader. Lauren looks pretty happy with her win!!
Great job Landon and Lauren!
I want some smoked salmon - that sounds soooo good! It's so fun to get a good deal on a baby thing, even better when you get to sell it for more than you bought it for!!!
Post a Comment