We've taken lots of pictures of Levi over the past 2 weeks, but I can't seem to get any time to sit down and make a blog post. Whenever Levi is content to sleep without being held, I have to run to either take a shower, clean something, or make myself something to eat or drink before he needs me again. It's been very intense! Nights are rough...he'll sleep about 2 hours then eat and stay awake for about 1-2 hours before he goes back to sleep for about 2 more hours. I've been pretty exhausted...it's not unexpected or surprising, but still pretty challenging.
We've been receiving so many kindnesses and gifts the last couple of weeks. Landon comes home everyday with gifts from kids in his class or co-workers. We had a great baby shower at Kennedy and received lots of cute outfits, diapers, and odds and ends. We've had amazing dinners from Jenny and Erin, Jenn Jones, and the ladies in my stake YW presidency. (I was finally released! Yay!) Landon has been working early mornings with driver's ed, plus driving after school. He's as tired as I am and luckily we aren't the type of couple to compete to see who is more tired and who deserves more sympathy. We both just complain about being really tired.
It's harvest break this week, so the girls are home and I've already been able to hand the baby over and take about an hour nap, here and there. It's awesome. The girls are such a blessing! They just want to hold Levi as much as possible. They're willing to change diapers, but we haven't really pushed that on them as he's been healing from his circumcision. That was traumatic, by the way. He did fine and has healed well, but I never want to experience that again. Lauren saw his little wiener (that's what we call it) a few days later and said, "Oh! It's so pretty now! It looks like a glide-on lip gloss!" It is a lot prettier, I have to say.
This video has Levi's first bath at home, and then a slideshow of some of the pictures we've taken. There are just too many to describe each one. Enjoy.
6 comments:
I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Such a great little family!!
I hope this week is a nice respite for you!
Super cute! Oliviana said "I wish I could just hold him right this minute!"
Levi is so cute! Almost makes me wish I had a baby but I like sleeping way more.
He's just a little sweetheart. :)
How angelic is he??!!!! I never seen four people more in love with one tiny little person. What a blessing he is going to be for all of us!!
Post a Comment