| Levi has been eating hourly and I'm pretty drained. He sleeps about 2 hours at a time at night, then wakes up to eat. In order to survive, I let him sleep in our bed most of the time. We moved his crib into our room so that he can take naps in it and start off the night in it. Hopefully one day he'll move over to his own bed permanently, but I just can't handle getting up and down every other hour. Our doctor suggested giving him formula at night or starting rice cereal soon so that he sleeps longer and I get some rest, but I'm pretty serious about breastfeeding and making sure he gets what he needs. I think one day it will pay off. In the mean time, I've lost 30 pounds in spite of the fact that I'm like a sugar addict right now. I just can't get enough! I'm constantly ravenous and sugar is my drug of choice. The first 2 months: good times. |
4 comments:
That 2nd picture of Levi is just hilarious. I can't tell if he's on the verge of smiling or just really annoyed with you for taking his picture.
So cute!
Hang in there!!! You can do this.
Is it just me or does Levi look like he is on his way to a yacht in the last picture?
Post a Comment