Monday, December 3, 2012

Update and Out of Space

I just found out that I'm using all the photo space that blogger will allow.  I'm going to have to look into how to fix that. 
Thanksgiving break was great, even though Lauren began throwing up at 5:30 a.m. Thanksgiving morning and continued to be sick for 5 more days.  She had a fever and threw up for about 2 of those days.  She managed to hit the floor and all of her bedding, more than once.  Landon and Emma helped with Levi and I was able to feel more productive than usual, so I enjoyed the break.  Landon didn't work drivers' ed. the whole break, which was great!  We're all so burnt out on all the hours he works.  We miss him and he's exhausted all the time. 
We found an American Eagle navy, wool peacoat for Emma through the facebook garage sale website.  It is soooo cute!  It was only $20!  She's always wanted one, and she looks so cute wearing it.
Lauren is funnier than ever.  I've started letting her watch some Saturday Night Live skits after I've skimmed through them to make sure they're appropriate.  She also likes to watch some the sitcoms we watch (after I've previewed them).  She gets the jokes and has a great sense of humor. 
Levi is growing and changing every single day!  He just started wearing 6-9 month clothing and he isn't quite 3 months yet.  He loves smiling his huge smile and has stopped being so fussy in the evenings.  He eats almost every hour during the day, but usually will sleep 2 to 3 hours at a time at night (depends on the night).  He is starting to bat at toys, but isn't ready to grab them yet.  He still doesn't really control his hands too much.  He likes to sleep on his stomach, which scares the crap out of us because of SIDS.  We've always put him on his side to sleep, but now he automatically wiggles onto his stomach to get comfortable.  I've begun putting him on his back, but as soon as I walk away, he wakes up.  We're trying all kinds of tricks, but the guaranteed way to get him to sleep is to let him sleep in our bed, which happens most of the time. 
OK, looks like I figured out a way to show pictures without using space.  I made a slideshow.  I didn't have time to make captions, so just figure it out.  There's one picture of our Thanksgiving dinner that Landon and Emma made.  It was delicious!  Enjoy the pictures! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the pictures. If I were smart, I'd get Skype going so I could see daily progress...if I were smart...enough said.

Lorina LeFevre said...

I MISS you guys!!!

weasel said...

Huge boy! Maybe he won't fit in the flipflops by summer, he might fit them now! I didn't notice a picture of Lolo - but cute pics!