Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blessing


Levi was blessed by his dad on Sunday the 9th.  Levi was super crabby just before we left and I was worried he would cry during the blessing, but he just slept. 

The blessing was perfect.  Landon blessed Levi with knowledge...knowledge of how much he is loved by his family and by his Heavenly Father.  He also blessed him with other stuff that I can't remember, but it was very focused on coming to the knowledge of the Savior and the love of God.  I loved that it wasn't a "fortune teller" blessing, which includes everything we want Levi to accomplish in life (mission, marriage, etc.).  If he understands the love of the Savior, he will choose the right and have a blessed life.

Nana got to meet Levi for the first time!

Nana brought a quilt made by Aunt Jeanette!  It is BEAUTIFUL!  I love it.

The back is minkee fabric!  It's heavy duty and will hopefully withstand an active little boy in years to come.

I created this little play area for Levi.  He lays on a boppy covered with a blanket under a little play-yard we bought with a giftcard from the kids in Landon's 3rd grade class.  He spends lots of time there and usually produces a poopy diaper while he's laying there kicking and batting at the toys.

Hanging with his sisters, learning how to become a world-class couch potato like the rest of us!

Wish I could figure out how to eliminate the red-eyes on our crappy camera!

3 comments:

Lorina LeFevre said...

How sweet, I'm glad Nana got to be there for the blessing and I'm glad Levi cooperated!

Shannon said...

Love the couch potatoes.

Anonymous said...

Sweet trio on the couch!