We went to the Bates' house for Christmas Eve again this year. We had lots of delicious appetizers and treats. We did a white elephant gift game thing and had fun visiting. We read our traditional Christmas books before going to bed and the girls opened one gift. They received new pajamas this year.
![]() |
| The 3 kids in their Christmas pajamas. |
![]() |
| All beautified and ready for fun at the Bates' house! |
![]() |
| After Santa did his business Christmas Eve night. |



3 comments:
Fun times for you guys. I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I wish you could put up photos daily. I love seeing your babies...put up some of the parents sometime; we love them too.
Cute kids and a very cute tree!!
We are so happy to have you at our house for Christmas Eve! It is our new favorite tradition!
Post a Comment