Sunday, December 30, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas

Early in December we received two boxes filled with 12 mailer bags from Aunt Lorina.  The instructions said to open one bag a day beginning December 13th.  Each bag contained a Christmas-themed story and a treat that went with the story.  The stories helped us remember the true meaning of Christmas, and the treats were fun surprises.  Some of the treats were gingerbread-flavored poptarts, lifesavers, ring pops, Christmas tree brownies, cow tails, a pooping sheep (it pooped brown jelly beans...really funny), dollar candy bars, chocolate coins, etc.  This fun Christmas activity made the days leading up to Christmas that much more fun and kept the spirit of the holidays in our home.  We love Aunt Lorina and appreciate the effort she went through to make Christmas so fun for our family.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Can Lorina be my aunt, too?

Lorina LeFevre said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it and that it made Christmas a little more special. That's music to an Aunt's ears!! To my friend Shannon...I'm accepting applications!

Heidi said...

I'm impressed. We're going to try and do something like that next year. :)