Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Levi Pictures

We decided to give Levi a bath in our big mixing bowl.  He loved it.

He was pretty slippery in the bowl.  We've transitioned to the actual bathtub now.  He only needs us to lightly hold him so he doesn't fall over when he's sitting up in the tub.  I guess we should look into buying bathtub toys again! 

I tried rice cereal out on Levi a few weeks ago, but I decided he wasn't quite ready.  Today he's 5 months old, so I tried again.  He is super eager to get the spoon in his mouth and seems to be getting the hang of it.  We'll see how his little digestive system takes it as the day goes on.  I'm looking forward to sharing the feeding responsibilities with big people food and gaining a little freedom now and then. 

This is an older video.  I just never posted it.  He's been rolling over since 3 months, but this was around the 4 month mark. 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's like Christmas for us whenever we see new pictures of our grandchildren! He's such a precious little boy!!

Shannon said...

I guess I did that under Shannon...but it was from Grammy

Anonymous said...

This is actually Shannon...Levi is so cute and sweet and I could just pinch those baby cheeks!