![]() |
| Dad got up and made breakfast for everyone on the first day of school. I know there's no better dad in the world than this guy. |
![]() |
| First school day as a principal at Burton Elementary. (He's been working since May though!) |
![]() |
| My beautiful 9th grader. |
![]() |
![]() |
| My beautiful 7th grader! |
![]() |
| Both girls attend Madison Junior High this year. They haven't been at the same school since Emma was in 4th grade, 5 years ago! |
![]() |
| My three babies. |
![]() |
| It's hard to believe that this little guy wasn't even out of the womb at this time last year. I wonder how much different they'll all look next year at this time. |









3 comments:
Such a cute post. I do love you guys!!
ditto!!!
Everyone looks so cute--esp. Mr. LeFevre the principal!
Post a Comment