We're going to Fairmont Hot Springs Wednesday night and Thursday night. Here's a link to their website: fairmontmontana.com Landon found us a good deal where we can stay 2 nights and get waterslide passes and a water tote/gift bag with water toys for under $300. I guess I've been working at the Housing Office so we can go do this. We're excited.
Lauren didn't understand that I actually get paid to go to the Housing Office and work. When I explained that they pay me to go work there, a little light bulb went off in her head. I asked her why she thought I was going there everyday and she thought I was just going to help out. I told her the only reason I would leave her everyday was for money so we can buy school clothes and go do fun stuff together. She seemed to feel better about the situation after I explained it. It's been really hard for her to have me gone 9 hours everyday (even though she's with Dad), so I feel like crap whenever I leave the house. It will be better after they're in school. I'll only work the hours they're gone then.
I hope to have some fun pictures to post after our trip. I bought a new swimsuit for myself so I hope to pose in some provacative poses and get those posted right away. We're also going to a baseball game tomorrow night (the Idaho Falls Chukars), so maybe I'll post some photos then too.
For those who are interested, Landon has lost 18 pounds since July 1st when he first started trying to lose weight. Go Landon!
1 comment:
Landon, very much congats on the weigt loss. I know how very hard that is to accomplish. Erin I'm enjoying reading the blog. Can't wait to see the pictures. Say hi to the girls for me. Love, Christina
Post a Comment