Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Mediocre Day for the LeFevres




Because Lauren begged literally everyday this summer to go to Riot Zone, we went to Riot Zone today. It was kind of disappointing. We paid for the girls to play on the inflatable toys and to do one ride. We couldn't really afford more than that. It was stinkin' hot and Landon and I couldn't wait to leave. The girls said they liked it, but I think they felt obligated to say that. I don't think they had as much fun as they said they did.

Then we went to Idaho Falls and did a little school clothes shopping at ShopKo. We bought a few things for the girls then went to Sams Club. That's when it got fun. The samples were so good! We ate quesadillas, pizzza, turkey, pastrami, shrimp and jerky. For people who just started a low carb diet, we did really well for ourselves. After buying some good stuff for our diet, we ate a hot dog at the food court. Sadly, that really was the highlight of our day. But it was so good!

Then we drove home in our non-airconditioned car in 91 degree weather. Overall, not the best day of our summer, but we still had some fun. We're really looking forward to the girls going to bed at 7:00pm tonight. They're so tired and it's really time for one of those days with an early bed time.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Good job mommy. Love Emma

Heidi said...

Your blog looks great! Keep up the good work.

Lorina LeFevre said...

It looks you have the hang of this blog thing. I love it. It helps us keep up with whats going on with you and the girls. I can't wait to read your next installment.
Love ya'!!

weasel said...

Gotta love ya some free samples! I remember Saturdays in Springville or Sandy, for that matter, Costco or Sam's Club in the morning was the highlight of the day! Nice to see you haven't changed! lol

alaskalovers said...

Not creative? It looks amazing. It's fun to get the news from inside Erin's head. Always interesting.