We made Uncle John's recipe for Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas from our 2nd cookbook tonight. They were so good! We used the "medium" flavor of green chile enchilada sauce. They had a lot of flavor. Both the girls even liked them. We highly recommend these enchiladas...quick and easy to make, very few ingredients, lots of flavor.(Last night at Family Reading Night, Lauren and I read a book that had a mexican restaurant named "The Enchanted Enchilada.")

This is what I had for lunch today. Not quite as enchanting, but so stinkin' good that I felt the need to photograph it before I ate it. This is leftover "Buffalo Chicken Sandwich" that we ate for dinner Tuesday night. This recipe is also in our 2nd cookbook.
6 comments:
I'm not one for Mexican food but those enchiladas look really good--so do the buffalo sandwiches. I can't wait until the next time you guys come to Vancouver because you will have to make your rolls. You make the BEST rolls!
I like seeing the great things you guys have for dinner. I'm not very inspired lately. I think my grand masterpiece was homemade golden potato soup and that's about it.
I only have two things to say: Diet Pepsi - UMMMM! And, I can't wait to have another baby so you can cook for us again - UMMM! Ha ha - no seriously!
It is a non-stop party at your house!!! Oh, and if I had a baby, would you come and cook for me?
Where is the cookbook? That looks so yummy and the ice cold DP...so much better than that Diet Max crap you used to drink!
Post a Comment